How to Make a Conference Calls On Zenfone
Make a Conference Calls On Zenfone – Unlike someone interrupting a conversation by making an incoming call, a conference call is one you set out to make intentionally: You make one call and then add a second call. In Zenfone, you can add more contacts and merge all call into the Conference Call On Zenfone up to five people.
- Call a contact or dial a number. Wait for the other line to answer your call.
- When your call is answered, tap then tap a contact or dial a number that you wish to include in your conference call.
- Tap to put the two calls in a conference call
- Tap to add another contact, then tap to merge the call to the current conference call. Repeat this step if you want to add more contact/s to your conference call.
During the conference call, you can separate the contact from the conference group for private conversation, or disconnect a contact from the conference call.
- From the Conference call screen, tap Manage conference call to open a list of contacts in the conference call.
- To remove a contact from the conference call, tap To disconnect a contact from the conference call, tap .
- Tap to go back to the Conference call screen.