How to Root Asus Zenfone 5 Lite (A502CG)
How to Root Asus Zenfone 5 Lite – Asus ZenFone 5 Lite is a cheaper version of the Asus ZenFone 5, even though the price is cheap but the specs of Asus ZenFone 5 Lite is quite satisfactory. You can see Spesification ASUS ZenFone 5 Lite (A502CG)If you are a user of Asus ZenFone 5 Lite, but you are confused to find Tutorial Rooting Asus Zenfone 5 Lite.
At this time Asus ZenFone Blog will share How to root Asus ZenFone 5 Lite to you, this method uses Zenfone Root Tool made by X Anwar WJr (all credit to him), So first we would like say thanks to him. following How to Root Asus Zenfone 5 Lite (A502CG)
- ADB Driver (Download HERE)
- Intel USB Driver (Download HERE)
- Zenfone Root Tool
Instructions Root Asus Zenfone 5 Lite
- Download and Install ADB Driver on your laptop/PC
- Download and Install Intel USB Driver on your laptop/PC
- Download Zenfone Root Tool (select one Based V0.7 or Based V0.8)
- Enable USB Debugging on Zenfone (Tutorial Here)
- Connect Your Zenfone With PC/Laptop
- Extract Zenfone Root Tool
- Run as Administrator Zenfone-launcher.bat then choose 4 then 2, on your phone wait for a promt check the box then confirm.
After that your phone will reboot, there should be an app called SU on your drawer and update it aswell
Nb: You need to know the Root Zenfone Tool is not only for rooted Asus ZenFone 5 Lite but also can be used to root Zenfone 4, Zenfone 5, Zenfone 6, Zenfone 4.5, and Zenfone 5 LTE.