How to Root Asus Zenfone 6 Firmware V18.104.22.168
The Latest Way to Root Asus Zenfone 6 Firmware V22.214.171.124 – In a few days ago Asus provides firmware updates to Asus Zenfone 6, but after updating to firmware V126.96.36.199 ways commonly used to root Zenfone 6 can no longer.
Due to many requests “How to Root Zenfone 6 Firmware V188.8.131.52” at this time Asus ZenFone Blog will share with you. Actually How to Root Asus Zenfone 6 is almost the same as How to Root Zenfone 5 Firmware V184.108.40.206, but not a problem we will still to share The Latest Way to Root Asus Zenfone 6 to you. Follow the tutorial below should not be any missed.
- Fastboot.img from 220.127.116.11 Firmware (Download HERE)
- RootZenFoneKitKatV3 (Download HERE)
- ADB Fastboot Tool If you don’t have it (Download HERE)
- Intel USB Driver (Download HERE)
Root Zenfone 6 Firmware V18.104.22.168
- Install Intel USB Driver in your PC/Laptop, if it has been ignore it.
- Enable usb debugging (Tutorial HERE), if it has been ignore it.
- Enter Droidboot / Fastboot mode (turn off your Zenfone and then press Power + Volume up)
- Connect your Zenfone to Computer / PC
- Open ADB Folder, Shift+Right Click > Open Command Here
- Type: fastboot flash fastboot fastboot.img
- Wait Until Finish and Reboot
- Extract RootZenFone6KitKatv3-ww.zip file (English description), which has downloaded previously
- Run Root-ZenFone.bat
- Wait Until completion (Zenfone will reboot several times, wait a little longer)
- Run EnterShell.bat, will pop up cmd then type “su” and press enter
- See ZenFone 6, it will be notice
- Done, your ZenFone 6 has Rooted.
Thus, How to Root Asus Zenfone 6 Firmware 22.214.171.124 from us. Hopefully this tutorial can be useful and help you. Thanks for visiting Asus Zenfone Blog and wait another interesting tutorial from us.