Custom ROM CyanogenMod 11 for Asus Zenfone 5
CyanogenMod 11 for Zenfone 5 – If you are bored with the look ZenUI on Zenfone 5 and want to change it, at this time Asus ZenFone Blog will share CyanogenMod 11 ROM for Zenfone 5, with the addition of a few tweaks to make your 5 Zenfone more cool and stable.
CyanogenMod is an alternative firmware (unofficial) that still uses the Android operating system as its base, but offers better features and is not found in the official firmware. CyanogenMod developed as open source, but still based on the official Android from Google Inc. which runs alongside the official native code and code from third parties. Though only as an alternative firmware, firmware CyanogenMod users continues to increase.
Before we share it to your Custom ROM first we want to say thanks to Edwin Adato (all creadit to him) who has made a Custom ROM CyanogenMod for Zenfone 5 and share with us. Immediately following download link and How to Install CyanogenMod On Zenfone 5, follow the tutorial below properly and do not let anyone missed steps.
Instructions Install CyanogenMod 11:
- Download ADB Tools anda then extract (Download HERE)
- Download CyanogenMod 11 for Zenfone 5 (Download on the link below)
- Go to Fastboot mode (Pressing the Power button + Volume up/down, until the android logo)
- Extract ROM CyanogenMod 11 at ADB Folder
- Connect Zenfone to PC/Laptop, at ADB Folder Press shift+right click then select open command here
- At command terminal type this:
- fastboot flash system system.img
- fastboot flash boot boot.img
- Wait until finish and reboot
Note: after flashing enable the developer option and CHECK the DISABLE HW OVERLAY to fix color glitch
What is working:
- Other is dead need to fix