How to Root Asus Zenfone C ZC451CG Most Easy
How to Root Asus Zenfone C this is a way of rooting Zenfone series easiest in my opinion. Because we do not need to type the command at the command prompt, we just need to run multiple files and zenfone c we’ve successfully rooted.
At this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share How to Root Zenfone C to you, follow the tutorial below correctly and should be no steps are missed. If in doing Tutorial Root Zenfone C you are having problems we do not take responsibility, because we’ve tried this way and successfully Root Asus Zenfone C.
How to Root Zenfone C Most Easy
The Steps Root Asus ZenFone C
- Download and extract file AsusIntelRootKit.zip
- Enable Zenfone C Developer Option (Tutorial HERE)
- Enable USB Debugging (Settings>Developer Options>USB Debugging)
- Connect your Zenfone C to Laptop/PC with USB cable.
- Download anda Install ADB Driver on your PC
- Open AsusIntelRootKit Folder and run “CheckBeforeAction.bat” and Follow the Instructions
- Your Zenfone C will be reboot then run”root.bat“
- Done, and now your Zenfone C has been Rooted
Similarly How to Root Zenfone C 100% worked of us, hopefully this tutorial useful for you. Thank you for visiting Asus Zenfone Blog and wait for more interesting tutorial from we like How to Root Asus Zenfone C Most Easy.