Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS550K
Asus has finally released official Android 7.0 Nougat update for Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe. This really good news for all Asus customers, as Asus always stay behind in releasing latest updates, Even the Marshmallow was lately released in last year. This update is kind of new yer surprise for Zenfone 3 Deluxe users. This Android 7.0 Nougat update is rolling via OTA (Over the Air) that pushed out at beginning of January.
The update weighs in at around 1.9GB and brings all the features one would expect from Nougat to the devices. Additionally, the company said it removed apps like ASUS Share and PC Suite and separated the “Ringtone” and “Notifications” volume bar into “Ringtone” and “Notification” volume bars, which obviously makes a lot of sense.
This official Android Nougat update will be rolling out in phase manner. You can check for the update from settings > about device > software update. If there is no update, then you have to wait for the update to come to your region.It may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. But if you can’t wait for the official OTA Update then you can manually Update to Android Nougat update for Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe.
Download Android Nougat for Zenfone 3 Deluxe
- Add bundled notifications switch (Settings > Notification > Configure notifications).
- Improve Touch performance.
- Enable FET VoLTE and VoWiFi.
- Remove “Share Link” as it does not work properly on Android N.
- Remove redundant app shortcuts “Audio Wizard”, “Splendid”, “System update” and “Flashlight” from all apps
- Remove “Tap and hold to show menu” from, and add “Tap and hold to activate Multi-window” to Settings > ASUS customized settings > Recent apps key.
- Quick Settings now supports multiple pages, you can swipe left to right to see more quick settings if using more than 12. User can enter or edit screen by tap the edit button on top right corner to determine which settings enabling or disabling.
- Split “Ringtone & Notifications” volume bar into “Ringtone” and “Notification” volume bars on “Volume Panel” and “Sound & Vibration” Settings. So users can adjust “Ringtone” and “Notification” volume respectively.
- Remove Shake Shake from ZenMotion.
- Please note that some live wallpapers (Holo Spiral, Bubbles, Black Hole, Phase Beam) are not compatible with Android N and will be removed after system upgrade.
- For user who upgrade from Android M to Android N and do Factory reset, the home workspace will be updated to the new layout.
How to Install Android Nougat ROMs to Zenfone 3 Deluxe
- Download official Android 7.0 Nougat ROM on the link above.
- Copy and Paste .zip Nougat ROM file to Internal Storage (Update notice will be pop up in your zenfone screen).
- And the click update.
Install With Recovery Mode
- Download official Android 7.0 Nougat ROM.
- Copy and Paste .zip Nougat ROM file to SD Card.
- Enter into Recovery Mode (Tutorial HERE).
- Choose apply update from sdcard.
That’s all about this article. I hope this article can help to Download and Update Android Nougat to ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe. If you think this article is useful you may share this on the social media. If you have any question related to this article you can leave comment bellow.